BudgetBeauty

7.11.2011

Barry M's Strawberry blush

Do you guys remember the post about my birthday gifts? If not, you can check it out here.
I wanted to share the oh so pretty Barry M blush I got.
A pretty extreme blush color, but nothing to be afraid of!










Ewww.. Vains...

Unfortunately even my new camera, which does make quite true color pictures, could not handle the brightness of this blush. First of all, I like the packaging. It's simple, clean and still girly and cute with the print on it. It opens super easy, with sort of a button to open. So no struggling there!

If you see my swatch you probably think that it's highly pigmented and that you should apply it very lightly. But that is not really true, I went over this swatch a couple of times to show how intense the color could get on your skin. Because I do think that a bright blush in the pan should be just as bright on yous skin. Even if you have to build it up a little. Because else you might as well go for a subtle color, right?

So overall I am very happy with this blush! It's quite versatile, since you can build it up to how bright you like it. I think it would work well on both light and medium skin and maybe even dark skin.



And this was a look I did, a while back, using the blush. So as you can see, it looks very subtle and natural. Yup, I am a fan!

Are you familiar with Barry M products?

xoxo
Nana