BudgetBeauty

6.27.2011

My Birthday Presents (:

First of all I would like to say that I had the best Birthday of my life! I had a party on Saturday night with a bunch of friends at my place and then we hit the town afterwards. I had a blast and I don't remember dancing and laughing this much. I would like to thank everyone that made this the best birthday of my life and definitely a very memorable night!
On Sunday I had some family over and I spend half the day sobering up from the night before (:

Sunday was my official birthday, so of course there was cake!

And here are the awesome presents I got. I love them all!!!!







Of course I saved the best for last (: I got this camera from my dad and I'm super happy with it! Finally I have my own camera and it's really good! I love it

So as you can see I was really spoiled by all my lovely friends and my parents ^^
I'm equally happy with all the products I got, but the camera is of course the cherry on the cake. 

Thanks again everyone, I love you all!


If you would like to see reviews/swatches of anything, please let me know!


xoxo
Nana