BudgetBeauty

6.18.2012

Have to Share: Brotips


I'm going to try out a new thing on here for the Mondays called Have to Share. From now on I will post something that I think you should know about and that I feel like I have to share with you. Might be a website like today, a blog, a photo I took or found online, a passage from a book, anything really. If you want to submit something for me to put up here, or at least consider, you can send me an e-mail about it. You can find that in the Contact tab above. 

So for the first Have to Share I have a website which in my opinion is totally worth sharing.

I think a lot of you might already know what I’m talking about when I say Brotips. They have been on weheartit.com and tumblr for quite some time now. The first few I read were on weheartit and I thought they were pretty awesome, most of them were hilarious even. I personally think they are great ways to tell people how it really is. They have over 2000 Brotips online for everyone to enjoy and I really recommend you look through them because they can be quite inspirational as well!

I’ll share some of my favourites with you. 













And I could go on and on with this. I tried to pick ones that are more or less quotes to live by rather than just the funny ones. It was hard though! This was Have to Share for today, tomorrow will bring you an update on my No Buy and a few tips and tricks. Have a great week every one!