BudgetBeauty

1.21.2012

Absolutely Fabulous!

Dear ladies (and gentleman?)

A million years ago (well actually it was just last year) I did a swap with an amazingly sweet girl.
She send me an email asking if I was interested to do a swap, since we're from different countries, so we can try out some new brands. She's from the UK, which I know has super awesome brands so I had to say yes. And god am I glad I did! Keep on reading if you want to see what she sent me.




Anyway our plan was to do it as a Christmas swap, so we would send each other a Christmas present.
You can imagine that when the packages arrived on the 24th of November we could not wait to open them.
So we didn't! We ripped them open and were both pleasantly surprised by a nice load of goodies.


When I saw her box I felt really awkward about the thing I send her though... It was such a pretty box, gold with holographic flowers on it. I still have it! It is too pretty to just toss it.
Okay, I know.. It's the inside that counts!

And yes it did count and I was really surprised by all the things inside. I made sounds that scared my little brother. True story. 
Therefore alone was I glad I decided not to do an unboxing video.
Anyways.. let's move on the the beautiful insides of the shiny box!

*duhnduhh duhhhduhnnnnnn duhhduhnnduhnnn*







OH YEAH! CANDY!
Sorry... I let myself go.

Here's a list of what she got me, since the pictures don't make it clear enough.

6 Barry M Nailpaints:
- Red Wine
- Red Glitter
- Emerald Green
- Pink Iridescent
- Gold Foil
- Purple Crackle
Barry M Dazzle Dust #98
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust #23
Barry M Lip Laquer Crayon #03

Sleek True Colour Lipstick Matte in Stiletto
Sleek True Colour Lipstick Matte in Vamp
Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up

MakeUp Academy Trio Eyeshadow in Innosence
MakeUp Academy Trio Eyeshadow in Pink Sorbet

Collection 2000 Dazzle ME! in Magical 2

That's quite a lot isn't it?  I know! And so far I really like every product.
She also sent me a Montagne Jeunesse face mask in Strawberry Souffle and a big chunk of soap that smells delicious (: Oh and the candy of course. The chocolate didn't survive long... The Love Hearts dip brings back childhood memories though, so I don't want to eat it yet.

What I liked best about the swap? Getting to know Ursula better and become friends with her. She's a really lovely person and we have quite a lot in common so I feel really blessed to have met her (even if it's only online). I'm definitely going to visit her sometime though! Looking forward to that! We'll be doing a new swap in Spring, hopefully I don't forget to blog about that one (A)


Have you ever done a swap before? 

xoxo
Nana