BudgetBeauty

11.13.2011

The Lipstick Tag


Hi guys,

I had this post ready for ages but I kind of forgot about it until today. Time for another tag!
The lipstick tag was something I stumbled upon and knew I had to do because I just love lipstick.
To see it, you know what you have to do (:






How many lipsticks do you have?
25, which is actually a little dissapointing.. Teehee ^^

When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
Oh I did! My mom had reds, oranges and browns and I smeared them all over my lips. Not pretty, but I loved it! One time she even gave me one to keep, because I had messed it up anyway. Thanks mom (:

How old were you when you bought your first lipstick and what was it?
I think I was around.. 10 maybe? It was bright blue and ugly as hell, but back then I had no clue and just wanted to have it. I never wore it out though, don't worry.

What is your newest lipstick?
Catrice - Pinkerbell
My best friend showed it to me in the store and I fell in love. I couldn't resist it's bright and lovely colour and took it home with me (:

The most expensive lipstick I have ever bought…
Wow, okay. Please don't be shocked! I think the most I paid for a lipstick is around... €13,- maybe? I know right, not even that much. But unfortunately I know this will change very, very soon...

And the cheapest?
The ones I got in Budapest. They only cost me 99 Hungarian Forint, which is like €0,35 or something. And yes, they are quite good for something that cheap!

What’s the most bizarre thing you have done with a lipstick? 
Used it as eyeliner, but that doesn't really sound bizarre. Remember I told you about that bright blue lipstick I bought? Well I did wear it as a liner underneath my bottom lashes.  See it's not that bizarre as some people told here that they had taken a bite out of their lipstick to taste it. Yuck!

If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
As a budget beauty lover I'd recommend Catrice lipsticks, because they are really creamy and have nice coverage with most lipsticks. The colour range is maybe not humongous, but they are very affordable which makes up for it. An other brand is definitely Rimmel because their lipsticks seem to stay on forever! They even survive a meal (if you eat slightly careful) which is awesome (:

Pink or red lipstick?
I'd say red, because I love how red lipstick makes me feel and look.

Favourite pink?
Bourjois -  Rose Séduisant
Catrice - Pinkerbell


Favourite nude? 
Benefit - Lana (almost Nana!)


Favourite red? 
Catrice - Ocean Sunset


Favourite unusual shade? 
Barry M - Glitter Pink


Favourite dark shade? 
Catrice - After Work Wine


Swatches

Top is with flash, bottom without.


Okay so, anyone who wants to do this tag please go right ahead!
Link it in the comments and I will defo come check it out (:

What is your favourite lipstick?

Have a lovely week!
xoxo
Nana