BudgetBeauty

11.07.2011

SaturdayNight Eyes




This is the make-up look that I wore last Saturday night. Pretty fancy I suppose. I got inspired by a tutorial I found on the YouTube channel of klairedelysart, check it *here* 
I kind of did my own thing with it, since I didn't have any glitter.



What I used:


Kitty cat marks the spot: Upper right corner = Silver shadow, Lower right corner = Black shadow.
As a base for the silver eye shadow I used a silver eyeliner pencil by Essence called 05 C'est La Vie!
I used an angled liner brush to trace the outline with the black shadow and a regular flat eye shadow brush to apply the silver shadow.

As blusher I used my favourite one: Coygirl by MAC. Which is so worthy of a separate picture (:


And on my lips is just a clear lipbalm by TBS in Cocoa Butter.

That's pretty much all I wore that is worth mentioning.

What did you do last Saturday night?

xoxo
Nana