BudgetBeauty

7.08.2011

P10P

As I was going through my stash for the millionth time this week I finally decided to do it.
This time I'm not just trying, I'm really doing it!
Project 10 Pan.

Which is pretty much finishing 10 products all the way to the very bottom.
Because when you finish a (make-up) product you see the pan it was in, that's why they call it Project 10 Pan.
Not all of them are make-up products but I couldn't find 10 of them I desperately want to get rid of.


These are all the products. If you want to see them up close with my reason why I want to finish it, you know what to do.





Essence loose powder. I have no clue what this product is called because it's really old. I just know that I don't like it enough but that it's nearly finished. I figured why not finish it all the way, since I barely do that. When it is finished I'll allow myself to buy a new face powder.


Essence nail art nail polish remover. It's nearly finished and I want to get rid of it asap! Though it has no acetone, it dries out my nails and skin like crazy! It does make my nails squeeky clean, but whenever I have nail art with glitters or rhinestones it doesn't come off as easy as they promise. But again, it's a waste to just throw it out now.


Essence Black Mania mascara. I simply want to fully finish it before I open my new mascara. I re bought this one because it is an amazing mascara. I don't have sensitive eyes at all so I've been using this mascara a lot longer than the 3 months you're supposed to. I'll probably show you why I love this mascara very soon.


Gosh Touch up concealer. As you can see I use this concealer quite a lot. The label has come off a bit from being touched a lot (: It looks like it's completely full, but I can barely get the product out. I'll have to cut this open and put it in a jar or something. I'm still not sure whether I like this concealer though :P


Etos Eyeshadow Base. An amazing base I must say! But again this is annoying packaging because there's still loads of product in there, but I can't get it out. I'll have to cut this open as well and put the product in a jar.


Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh. It has just a bit left in it and I'll be glad when it's all gone. It has an amazing smell and works perfectly on my cheeks, but for my oily T-zone it's horror! So hopefully I'll find a moisturizer that's perfect for my skin soon!


A Catrice blush from their old collection. This is called something with Rose, not sure what the entire name was. It's quite a pretty blush in the package, but it's not really pigmented so I want to get rid of it asap. it was my first blush though, so i can't part with it just yet. I do like their new blushes!


This is just a plain deodorant from Kruidvat. It doesn't have a strong perfume scent, which is how I like em. Still smells nice and fresh, without overpowering my perfume. Lately I just don't use spray deodorant as much, so I feel like I should just finish it since there's not much left.


2True Bronzing Powder. This is my absolute hero when it comes to contouring! It's perfectly matte and blends really well into my skin. Yet, I've had it for a loooong time and it's not finished yet. I do want to try new matte bronzers or might even re buy this one. But I kinda like the hunt for one that's more perfect for my skin tone.


And last but not least: my new Villainess Whipped! A body creme with a very strong scent. I do feel like it might be too heavy for summertime, which is a big shame! But the "expiration date" is 2 months, and I almost lost a month already. I doubt that it will be exactly two months, but I do believe it might go bad pretty fast so therefore it would be a shame to barely have used it. I will give you a review on this one quick, because it's amazing!

When I finish my P10P I will give you an update on the products and if I will re buy them or not. Some of these are gems, others are just rubbish and I do feel like I should give you a heads up on this.

Have you ever done a Project 10 Pan, or do you want to do it? 

Love,
Nana