BudgetBeauty

7.08.2011

A girl and her "new" brows...

Here's what you've all been waiting for. My experience and opinions on a Benefit brow treatment.

First I would like to share with you my "old" brows. The ones I did not know how to improve. The ones that drove me crazy and most of all the ones that made me feel ugly and uncomfortable around the ones with pretty brows.


See how bushy and fluffy they are? How unpolished and yucky? Well, maybe you might think it's not that bad, but I've always hated them. They were too full and unmanageable. For me at least, because I found some one who did know how to work with them and turn them into pretty, polished brows.





When I arrived at the Sephora in Utrecht I did not know where to look. I've never been to a Sephora so that was pretty impressive. Anyways, I walked up to the Brow Bar and the girl that worked there was still busy with someone else. So I just wandered around Sephora, looking at all the pretty products they were selling. At precisely 2 o'clock I walked back to the Brow Bar and I was ready to be pretty.

The girl introduced herself as Najat, she was really pretty and had amazing make-up! I already felt like I was in good hands. She was really friendly and calm and explained to me what she would be doing. I have to say, I wish I had her at home, to do this every once in a while. It felt nice and comfortable, despite the fast that she was pulling hair out of my face. 



Cleaning up the wax

She also did some highlighting and covered up the redness

Sorry for the half face, but my mouth was being all weird in this pic...

Last picture was taken back home, after a long and heavy day of shopping. At that time I was finally used to my brows and I could take a picture of them with a normal face.
I really enjoyed the experience at the Benefit Brow Bar and I will definitely go back someday!

Benefit Brow Bars are only found in Sephora stores in Den Haag, Rotterdam, Maastricht and Utrecht.
A brow treatment will cost you €21,- and you will walk out with nice, clean and perfect brows.

Have you guys ever been to a Brow Bar? Or would you like to visit one?




Love,
Nana