BudgetBeauty

5.17.2011

I had a haircut! (:

FINALLY!


I had my hair cut today. The last time I had a haircut must have been somewhere around November last year. So yeah that's ages ago...

My hair looked horribly boring and a little unhealthy, so it was time for the cut.

I have some before and after pictures ready for you (:





So I was really unhappy about my hair's appearance. It was just hanging around my head, I had tons of split ends and there was no shape in it whatsoever. I only wanted to wear it up, in a ponytail or braided. And even then I was annoyed by it. So I went to my hairdresser and I asked her to bring it back to life.


So as you can see, not much has changed. I swear this is the first time in my life that I did not make any drastic changes to my hair. I'm just really pleased with my long hair now and I want to have it even longer. So I would be stupid to get my hair cut short. I was thinking about it though, have a nice bob like hairdo. I think it suits me very well. But I will regret it sooner or later, that's why I just had a simple cut. Got my bangs back, only a little for now. Because my hair isn't separated in the middle I always had one side with more hair than the other. I didn't like it but never had anything done about it. Until today, when the girl told me she could thin my hair out a bit to get it more even. t looks a whole lot better like this, must be easier to style as well.

So I'm really happy with the new cut. My hair looks healthy and good again. I can still wear a ponytail, not sure if I can braid it properly though. Will be checking that out tonight (: I also want to dye it soon, but I'm not sure what color yet. I did like my hair when it was lighter, plus lighter hair is prettier in summer. Will need to think about it for a while...


Do you guys like the new haircut? (:

xoxo
Nana