BudgetBeauty

5.26.2011

FOTD: Miss Milan


If you want to see close-ups and see what products I used then you know what to do.




Flash

No flash



I am completely crazy about the NYX Round Lipsticks! They have amazing colors and are so cheap!
So far I only own two, but there will be following more (:






As you could see this one is called Milan and it's a very lovely color. It's a bit darker and more purplish then my own lip color. It's one of those lipsticks I always forget about until I want to do a neutral lip. I just figured it would go lovely with the eyeshadow.


Look at the AMAZING color pay-off on the Catrice shadow!
A perfect color combo (: The one by Catrice is from the Floralista collection. It was one of those lucky finds on sale! ^^ I'm in love with this eyeshadow, it's just super gorgeous! The quatro by Essence is called Ciao Bella and is an absolute favorite. Lately I'm really into neutral/nude eye looks so this is my go-to palette (:


Do you own any NYX lipsticks?

xoxo
Nana