BudgetBeauty

8.22.2011

I'm back, but not completely...






Hi guys.

I'm sorry I neglected you for a week now, I got back from my holiday last week on Thursday.
The things I wanted to share with you was a whole list of stuff but ever since i got back I feel like all my energy has been drained.

I don't feel the need to do anything, I just want to sleep and be miserable.
That's just how things are atm.. Also I kind of feel like I'm not blogging for a reason anymore, because I barely get any comments and my last video got like 4 dislikes without any explanation so that made me feel a little bad. As if I'm not doing a good job, nut I've no clue what I'm doing wrong.
This might be all in my head, but stuff like this just makes me doubt myself.

And also tomorrow I finally start my new job and I'm a little worried that I'm gonna suck at it. That of course increases my stress level.. I know I worry to much, I just don't know how to stop it.

I'll try to put up a report on my holiday asap, because I want to share my Budapest experience. After that I'll do a report in the Sziget festival and to top it off I'll do a haul and small give away (:

I hope you understand my absence

Love,
Nana