BudgetBeauty

7.29.2011

KtnxBai






Monday, the 1st of August, I will be flying off to Budapest for 16 days. I will not be posting anything because lately I'm not getting much response on my posts anyway.

So again:

  • I will be flying for the first time in my life and I'm a little nervous, but then again it's only 1,5 hours (:
  • I will be spending my first week in Budapest; exploring, chilling, taking pictures, lmfao, shopping and sniffin up loads of culture. (At least those are my plans, I hope the rest will be as excited as I am cause I'm NOT spending half my days in the hotel room!)
  • The second week I'll be spending most of my time at the Sziget festival, where I will be seeing Prince, Bloody Beetroots, the Prodigy, the Chemical Brothers, Dizzee Rascal, Zombie Nation, Go back to the zoo, Gogol Bordello, Good Charlotte you name it, I'll see it :P 

If any of you have any tips for Budapest, be sure to leave them in the comments ^^

And make sure to check back after the 16th of August 'cause I will be hosting a give away!

Enjoy your summer vacation!!!!!

Love,
Nana