BudgetBeauty

4.27.2011

Nana's Music

So I was inspired to do this post after seeing quite a few other blogs doing this. And I would actually like to share my music taste with you guys. Since it's really versatile and a little bit of everything all rolled into one? No not really, but that just popped into my head. So you guys sit back and relax, I understand you won't listen to every song I put on here. But I'll do my best to show you my versatility.





 This is one of my favorite songs ever. I don't know why, but I love it! It's so catchy and I love dancing to it ^^ And yes, when I go out, I go out do dance my friggin' ass off!!! (:


Yeah, I admit I like these arrogant bastards. Though I'm really disappointed in their new album this is one of the few songs I do like from it. Their older songs are way more fun though!


This is one of the best songs evar! It's so cute and sweet. And I love to sing this song (: Yeah I think we all know what it's about, but doesn't it sound oh so sweet? I don't mind waking up to a beautiful man singing this to me! :P


This is just plain party music! Love it!!! When this song is played loud as hell I'm happy ^^ Oh I'm a party girl for sure, too bad I'm the only one out here ):


Seriously, this has been my favorite music for years now. When I used to be a little goth girl I played this music (and other stuff) over and over. And I recently rediscovered it and I fell in love again. The lyrics are hilarious, the music is fun and that voice is so awesome! I mean.. Let me wipe those maggots from your eyes, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's basically a love song (: I dare you to listen to it.



This is a Dutch band I LOVE!!! They have the funniest and true lyrics ever and the music is so good. I wish I could put up every song they have on here, but they aren't that well known unfortunately. But be sure to look them up on youtube if you like 'em (: Ad like their videos while you're at it (A)

Well, that was pretty much it. For now.. I'm not sure if this was versatile enough, but at least I showed you songs and/or bands I really love. Maybe you found something new, maybe you hated every song on here. That's okay though, that's your taste ;)

Do you have any good songs you'd like me to hear, post them in the comments below (:

xoxo
Nana