BudgetBeauty

2.21.2011

On the road to happiness

http://weheartit.com/entry/7313313


I've hopped on the bus to Happy a while back.
So far the ride is long with a lot of bumps in the road.
At every bump I'm afraid the bus will break down and I'll get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
But the bus is still going, even though it's going slow.
Right now I think Happy is a long, long way from here.
But I believe that, as long as I keep telling the driver to keep going, I will get there.
It may take a while, but I know it's definitely worth the wait.
Nana


Dit moest ik eventjes kwijt. Ik heb het even uit de losse pols getypt om mijn situatie weer te geven.
Het is best goed gelukt, al zeg ik het zelf (:

Het leven biedt geen garanties, voor niemand. Het is belangrijk dat je daar bij stil staat. Nothing is for free.
Okay, zonlicht en zuurstof zijn gratis. Voor de rest moet je knokken.

Een levensles van Nana.
Morgenavond komt er weer een normaal artikel online.

xoxo
Nana

2 opmerkingen: